Accounts and Office Administration
Offering between R12,000 – R16,000 monthly (negotiable based on experience and skillset). Permanent position.
We are looking for a dynamic person to manage accounts and admin at our little advertising agency.
Our team is only a dozen people – made up of designers, content writers, web developers and PPC/SEM specialists.
The studio is a large open plan office and we work closely as a team.
The account and administration function is the support for the creative team and client services team. You will need to be on top of the account at all times for quoting, debtors, creditors and SARS. Preparing final documentation for auditors.
Need a team player that enjoys the exciting fast-paced design and digital environment and that brings some mad ninja accounts and admin skills to the studio.
With over 25 years of business under our belt. We produce anything from brochures and billboards to websites and digital pay-per-click campaigns. The ideal applicant should have an understanding of design and marketing and be familiar with how an agency functions.
We are based in Kloof Road, Bedfordview.
Accounts and Administration
The largest part of this position relies on your ability to be an absolute accounts ninja. Every company runs on the effectiveness of the accounts and we are no different. Do you have a passion for accounts and constantly look for improving systems and processes? Can you keep a pulse on the company finances and assist the director with profit/loss analysis and projections.
- Quoting, invoicing and issuing purchase orders – currently using Chase or SAGE ONE
- Debtors and Creditors.
- Dealing with suppliers to request quotes and prepare invoices.
- Handle the day-to-day accounts and admin.
- Dealing with suppliers and being quality control – from design, printing to promotional goods.
- Track design team progress and log their billable hours and track monthly commissions and incentives.
- Deal with clients and take basic briefs and keep them up to date on production.
- Monthly Payroll and issuing staff payslips using Sage/Pastel Payroll.
- Calculating VAT payments and submitting.
- Calculation monthly PAYE and submitting
- SARS / E-filing
- Petty Cash Management
- Ordering office stationery and other requirements
- General Office Filing
- Managing company diary – client appointments, booking etc
Minor front / reception desk duties
Answering of reception phone and being the primary contact, redirecting call as required. Greeting walk-ins.
We are a small studio and these functions are not demanding.
Driver and deliveries
Managing company driver, deliveries, collections and daily tasks.
- Three years of experience in agency and production knowledge.
- Helpful, energetic and alway willing to assist internal team and clients to deliver great projects.
- Print production knowledge – including branding and signage.
- Digital production and online knowledge. Helps when working on quotes and projects.
- Writing and content knowledge.
- Marketing or Advertising background.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Previous project management experience.
- Able to meet tight deadlines when required
- Strong attention to account detail (our agency is called In-Detail after all).
Please submit CV – Avoid calling
Please send your application via email and try to avoid calling as it is very time consuming.
When applying – please include your package requirements – cost-to-company.
AND – Your availability – The sooner you can start the better to overlap and take over from our exiting person.
Should you application be successful we will contact you within 5 working days to setup and interview.
Please email you application to – email@example.com